Article delegate-en/3706 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HTTP keep-alive questions
13 Apr 2007 14:07:52 GMT "lhwork" <ppihabdyi-xgv6ctlt4ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

I'm testing Delegate v9.5.6 on Windows with Firefox. My main Delegate
settings:
-P8080 SERVER=http HTTPCONF=kill-qhead:Via CACHE=no RESOLV=dns

Firefox sends the next HTTP headers to Delegate:
Keep-Alive: 300
Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

But Delegate filters out these two headers and does not send a Connection:
keep-alive to the destination web server and I see 'IGNORE request:
Keep-Alive: 300' in the log.

Does this mean that Delegate does not support Keep-Alive HTTP connections?
If it does, how can I turn it on?

I'd like to forward all HTTP requests through a SOCKS proxy (with
SOCKS=host:port/-4r). Does Delegate keep the connections alive in this case,
too (if it supports Keep-Alive HTTP connections)?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best Regards,
Laslo