Article delegate-en/3688 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] use delegate as tcp tunnel , with keep-alive
28 Mar 2007 20:13:05 GMT "Pablo Idiaquez" <pnahabdyi-re5dixromxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

    I would like to use delegate as a wrapper to telnet, to add keep-alive
to a telnet connection  over a firewall, this telnet session times-out due
to a firewall timer .
    Is it possible to use delegate to add a tunnel with keep-alive ,
on the client
side .

    I am thinking on sonthing like this :
delegate running outside the firewall ( client side) as inetd
when a telnet  a connection came to local  port 8023 , delegate
opens a tcp connection to remote host port 23
but adding keepalive to the coonection.
    Thing is I haven't found a telnet (client) replacement with keep-alive.

Best Regards

Pablo