Article delegate-en/3653 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTPS using client certificate
13 Mar 2007 19:14:32 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5kansson_Fredrik_=28a=29?= <piihabdyi-rn3efjmgyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I converted my cert to the pem format and now the Delegate proxy loads with no errors.
 |
 |I have problem to get my Delegate proxy to provide the client certificate to the destination FTPS server.
 |
 |If i load the client certificate on the Delegate proxy then the proxy disconnects my client and does not even try to connect to the destination FTPS server.
 |
 |If i don't load the client certificate on the Delegate proxy i will reach the destination FTPS server but when i send along the username and password the remote FTPS server disconnects me.
 | |./linux-dg  PERMIT="*:*:*" -P21 SERVER=ftp STLS="fsv,fcl,sslway -cert mycert.pfx -pass xxxxxx -CAfile ca.cer " ...

What error messages do you see in your LOGFILE of DeleGate?
Maybe you need to divide the STLS parameter into two STLS, one for
the server with additional options and one for clients, as follows
for example:

 STLS="fsv,sslway -cert mycert.pem -pass xxxxxx -CAfile ca.pem"
 STLS="fcl"