Article delegate-en/3650 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTPS using client certificate
13 Mar 2007 17:29:14 GMT =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5kansson_Fredrik_=28a=29?= <piihabdyi-j73qrjmsemlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

We try to use the Delegate SSL proxy. We need to establish communication from an FTPS client towards a FTPS server.

I have this working towards one FTPS server (FTP over SSL) however when running towards a FTPS server that requires a client SSL certificate i can't get it to work.

This is how i started the delegate proxy:
./linux-dg  PERMIT="*:*:*" -P21 SERVER=ftp STLS="fsv,fcl -cert mycert.pfx -pass xxxxxx -CAfile ca.cer " ADMIN="f@volvo..se" DYLIB='libssl.so.0.9.6b'

I also tried this:
./linux-dg  PERMIT="*:*:*" -P21 SERVER=ftp STLS="fsv,fcl" ADMIN="f@volvo..se" DYLIB='libssl.so.0.9.6b'

I also tried to install the client certificate in the FTP client (WS FTP).

Please put me in the right direction.

Best regards,
Fredrik Håkansson