Article delegate-en/3645 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Cannot Execute Delegate
07 Mar 2007 15:01:59 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "SIA Kie Sing" <phqhabdyi-p5l2gy6yextr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I have a Solaris-9 machine and intend to run Delegate on the server. I
 |have downloaded a binary copy "sol10i-dg.gz" from the FTP URL. After
 |unzip the binary file, I can't manage to execute the file.
 |
 |# ./sol10i-dg
 |bash: ./sol10i-dg: cannot execute binary file

I don't know what is your host machine but the binary is for
Solaris-10 for Interl CPU.

 |May I know the lackness of my system to execute Delegate on my machine.
 |If possible, please describe the details to get through it. Thanks.

You can build a binary by yourself from the source destribution of DeleGate.