Article delegate-en/3644 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Cannot Execute Delegate
07 Mar 2007 12:02:39 GMT "SIA Kie Sing" <phqhabdyi-6cfuxbxbro3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have a Solaris-9 machine and intend to run Delegate on the server. I
have downloaded a binary copy "sol10i-dg.gz" from the FTP URL. After
unzip the binary file, I can't manage to execute the file.

# ./sol10i-dg
bash: ./sol10i-dg: cannot execute binary file

May I know the lackness of my system to execute Delegate on my machine.
If possible, please describe the details to get through it. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kie-Sing SIA