Article delegate-en/36 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Logging question
14 Aug 1998 07:32:49 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you "Beveridge, Daniel" <pemaabdyi-xg5asefpmulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |	I was using your excellent DeleGate Ringer proxy tonight.  My
 |Question is, what logging of connection information does the proxy
 |perform and how long is the data retained?

RINGER public proxy services (http://ringer.etl.go.jp) uses DeleGate
as a proxy server because the very purpose of RINGER is utilizing the
statistics and experience of its operation to improve the DeleGate
software.
RINGER provides some services but the most part of its usage is as a
HTTP proxy.  DeleGate as a HTTP proxy records its access log in the
"common logfile format" which, I think, is the most populer logging
format of HTTP proxies.  Its logging data is retaind forever :-)