Article delegate-en/3588 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Linux HTTPS reverse proxy
02 Dec 2006 08:55:10 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Daniel Aizenstein <p74gqbdyi-znqnbuinoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I want to install delegate on a Linux
 |SUSE system. I want to achieve the folowing: a user connect using HTTP
 |protocol, the proxy work as expected. When a user connect using HTTPS protocol,
 |the system should authenticate the user against a LDAP server, if a user
 |can authenticate, no problem, if don't block access.
 |
 |My question is, the system can do that?

I don't have experience with LDAP authenticaiton, but if you have PAM LDAP
module installed, it should be able with a command like this:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http AUTHORIZER=-pam/ldap:https