Article delegate-en/3586 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Opera socks!!
02 Dec 2006 08:01:49 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 12/01/06(19:39) you "Mat Moot" <pragabdyi-re5dixuhohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3585@delegate-en.ML_> (nntp://127.0.0.1:7119/~/Mail/drafts/11047):
 |As you may know Opera does not support socks proxies, so the only way for me
 |to do that was either through using sockscap or something similar (which
 |causes some problems to my system) or maybe (and correct me if I am wrong)
 |through creating two delegate instances (http, and socks) and forward all
 |the data that reaches the http to the socksトァan you guys show me the proper
 |command to do that??!!

I'm not sure what "Opera" is but if it is a HTTP client and what you
need is to relay from a HTTP-proxy (DeleGate running on the port #8080
for example) to a SOCKS server (running on the SocksHost:1080 for
example), the command should be like this:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http SOCKS=SocksHost:1080

@_@V<