Article delegate-en/3583 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Linux HTTPS reverse proxy
26 Nov 2006 07:50:20 GMT Daniel Aizenstein <p74gqbdyi-j73qrjk4emlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I want to install delegate on a Linux SUSE system. I want to achieve the folowing: a user connect using HTTP protocol, the proxy work as expected. When a user connect using HTTPS protocol, the system should authenticate the user against a LDAP server, if a user can authenticate, no problem, if don't block access.

My question is, the system can do that?

Thank's in advance,

Daniel Aizenstein