Article delegate-en/3582 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] need for a ssh/scp proxy
18 Nov 2006 08:47:38 GMT "Ulrich Sommer" <p7ygqbdyi-aipiirad27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm using delegate for proxying telnet and ftp. Also I have hacked a little
shell programm for proxying the ssh but outside from delegate. I think, that
proxying ssh in the way like telnet and ftp, would be a very nice feature of
delegate. Are there any plans?

Regards