Article delegate-en/3574 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Question on switching upstream proxy based on port
11 Nov 2006 04:15:53 GMT "Tetsu Saiga" <p6qgqbdyi-aipiirf2gulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks for the help! It works great.

I did notice the protocol being the same when I tested without the
"http://" in PROXY.
Seems like you made PROXY flexible because I was able to do
"PROXY=proto://host:port[:dstHostList]" almost like ROUTE instead of
"PROXY=host:port[:dstHostList]" in the manual. Both ROUTE and PROXY
worked fine.

Tetsu