Article delegate-en/3569 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3573] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3569] relative paths
03 Nov 2006 07:00:25 GMT p5igqbdyi-rcweveeez7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi,

ok here's the content of the configuration file. Operating system is
Windows.

ADMIN=a@a..
SERVER=http
TIMEOUT=dns:120,acc:300,con:300,silence:0
DELAY=reject:2
MOUNT=/* https://myaddress.adress.net/* = with query, asproxy
DGROOT=/delegate5
CACHE=No
PERMIT=*:*:*
REMITTABLE=*
RESOLV=cache,dns
HTTPCONF=ver:1.1
HTTPCONF=session:cookie
HTTPCONF=acc-encoding:-thrugzip
STLS=FSV,sslway -nocache -cert mycert.pem -CAfile CAfile.pem
SSLTUNNEL=192.168.47.11:8080
HOSTS=myaddress.adress.net/192.168.47.12

I will start Delegate with this parameters
dg9_2_5 -v -P4711 +=c:/delegate5/dgconfig5.txt

I have some applications which require a client certificate for
authentication. Instead of installing this certificate on each client I
use Delegate to handle these requests. Every user receives a link like
http://192.168.47.11:4711/here/we/go/start.asp, due to complex environment
in the background. This works fine on the first look, however one part of
the webapplication is not working properly due to relative paths problems
(as it looks for me).

If I use the URICONV parameter I still can see the relative paths again in
the pages sourcecode, however it's not working correctly. The application
launches in the browser (via Delegate) and asks for a local installed
certificate again. If this wouldn't happen, it should be OK.
I've added as test this URICONV parameter to the config file: URICONV=+
mount:-*/*, and I've tried this one as well URICONV=+ normal:-*/*, seems
not to be a big difference in the application, however some stability
probs appear.

Hope this clarifies the problem a little better.

cheers

Frank

feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

02.11.2006 21:19

Bitte antworten an feedback

An:     feedback@delegate.org
Kopie:  p5igqbdyi-rcweveeez7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org, prvs=frank.krause=4541359a3@westlb..,
feedback@delegate.org
Thema:  Re: [DeleGate-En:3573] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3569] relative paths

Hi,

In message
<_A3565@delegate-en.ML_> on
11/03/06(00:10:57)
you p5igqbdyi-rcweveeez7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |still having problems with this parameter. What I maybe forgot to
mention
 |is that I use Delegate as an certificate host and for ssltunneling. If I

 |use the parameters as advised, I need to verify local installed
 |certificates which is not wanted. All traffic should be routed via the
 |Delegate Proxy, which seems somewhat tricky ...
 |
 |Any hint would be helpful ...

Sorry but I cant see what does "certificate host" mean.
If you need to relay HTTPS/SSL as a HTTP proxy relaying the server's
certificate as is to the client, without STLS=mitm, there is nothing
to do by DeleGate about the rewriting of URLs in encrypted stream
which can never be interpreted by DeleGate.

Anyway it is too difficult to understand your problem without informed
of your configuration parameters to see what you are doing.

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please inform us. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited. As we cannot guarantee the  genuineness or completeness of the "information contained in this message, the statements set forth above are not legally binding. In connection therewith, we also refer to the governing regulations of the bank concerning signatory authority published in the standard bank or company signature lists with regard to the legally binding effect of statements made with the intent to obligate the bank.

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sie ist ausschliesslich fuer den im Adressfeld ausgewiesenen Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir um eine kurze Nachricht. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Da wir nicht die Echtheit oder Vollstaendigkeit der in dieser Nachricht enthaltenen Informationen garantieren koennen, schliessen wir die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklaerungen und Aeusserungen aus. Wir verweisen in diesem Zusammenhang auch auf die  fuer uns geltenden Regelungen ueber die Verbindlichkeit von Willenserklaerungen mit verpflichtendem Inhalt, die in den bank- bzw. unternehmensueblichen Unterschriftenverzeichnissen bekannt gemacht werden."