Article delegate-en/3566 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3569] relative paths
02 Nov 2006 20:19:59 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you p5igqbdyi-5vjbuj5zrptr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |still having problems with this parameter. What I maybe forgot to mention
 |is that I use Delegate as an certificate host and for ssltunneling. If I
 |use the parameters as advised, I need to verify local installed
 |certificates which is not wanted. All traffic should be routed via the
 |Delegate Proxy, which seems somewhat tricky ...
 |
 |Any hint would be helpful ...

Sorry but I cant see what does "certificate host" mean.
If you need to relay HTTPS/SSL as a HTTP proxy relaying the server's
certificate as is to the client, without STLS=mitm, there is nothing
to do by DeleGate about the rewriting of URLs in encrypted stream
which can never be interpreted by DeleGate.

Anyway it is too difficult to understand your problem without informed
of your configuration parameters to see what you are doing.