Article delegate-en/3565 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3569] relative paths
02 Nov 2006 15:11:46 GMT p5igqbdyi-j73qrjk4emlr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi,

still having problems with this parameter. What I maybe forgot to mention
is that I use Delegate as an certificate host and for ssltunneling. If I
use the parameters as advised, I need to verify local installed
certificates which is not wanted. All traffic should be routed via the
Delegate Proxy, which seems somewhat tricky ...

Any hint would be helpful ...

cheers

Frank

feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

31.10.2006 21:07

Bitte antworten an feedback

An:     feedback@delegate.org
Kopie:  prvs=frank.krause=452e15d47@westlb.., feedback@delegate.org
Thema:  Re: [DeleGate-En:3569] relative paths

Hi,

In message
<_A3562@delegate-en.ML_> on
10/31/06(22:21:45)
you p5igqbdyi-j73qrjk4emlr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |I am using Delegate 9_2_5 proxy with a website that makes use of
relative
 |paths, however these paths appear incorrectly under certain
cirmustances.
 |I think I might need to configure the HTMLCONV parameter but I'm not
sure
 |how.
 |
 |On my disk I have a file called
 |C:/eurobase/eTrader/de/pages/trade/main.asp and this file will produce
 |html with including a the the line;
 |
 |<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="jscript"
SRC="../../ScriptLibrary/JScript.htm"></SCRIPT>

DeleGate does "normalization" of URLs in response data before applying
a URL translation for MOUNT.  The normalization is applied to get rid of
illegal references to URL which should not be seen from the base document.

For example, if the response data is from "http://host/dir1/file1.html",
and if the data (base document) includes a URL as "../../dir2/file2.html",
it is normalized to "/dir2/file2.html", or "http://host/dir2/file2.html".

If this is the case of your problem, you will be able to solve it by
disabling this feaure by turn off "normal" flag in URICONV.  The default
configuration of URICONV can be shown as this:

  % delegated -v URICONV=+ URICONV=dump

You can turn "normal" off as follows:

  % delegated -v URICONV=+ URICONV="normal:-*/*" URICONV=dump

 |The site URL is the page is
 |https://mysite/jct01/eTrader/de/pages/trade/main.asp
 |
 |The problem is that when the function getDialogue is involved both
IFrames
 |and buttons are converted to /jg06/eTrader/Pages/Dialogue/sender.asp and

 |not /jg06/eTrader/de/Pages/Dialogue/sender.asp. Note all the other URL
in
 |the site either remain relative or are converted correctly. Why does
this
 |only occur in a scripted peice of DHTML added by script?

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please inform us. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited. As we cannot guarantee the  genuineness or completeness of the "information contained in this message, the statements set forth above are not legally binding. In connection therewith, we also refer to the governing regulations of the bank concerning signatory authority published in the standard bank or company signature lists with regard to the legally binding effect of statements made with the intent to obligate the bank.

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sie ist ausschliesslich fuer den im Adressfeld ausgewiesenen Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir um eine kurze Nachricht. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Da wir nicht die Echtheit oder Vollstaendigkeit der in dieser Nachricht enthaltenen Informationen garantieren koennen, schliessen wir die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklaerungen und Aeusserungen aus. Wir verweisen in diesem Zusammenhang auch auf die  fuer uns geltenden Regelungen ueber die Verbindlichkeit von Willenserklaerungen mit verpflichtendem Inhalt, die in den bank- bzw. unternehmensueblichen Unterschriftenverzeichnissen bekannt gemacht werden."