Article delegate-en/3515 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question on installation of delegate on windows
02 Oct 2006 01:36:43 GMT "Tet Cheng Chia" <pxmgqbdyi-a3dey5jxvelr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am trying to install Delegate on Windows 2003.  I have the following
questions:

1) Should I be able to see delegated.exe anywhere after
installation?  Currently this is missing.
2) How do I check if the installation is complete?
3) Is there any installation guide for Delegate on Windows?

Thanks!
Tet Cheng