Article delegate-en/35 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Logging question
14 Aug 1998 06:17:45 GMT "Beveridge, Daniel" <pemaabdyi-ytjem47vgilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

	I was using your excellent DeleGate Ringer proxy tonight.  My
Question is, what logging of connection information does the proxy
perform and how long is the data retained?

Daniel J. Beveridge
My PGP Public Key is available at PGP's Key Server
ldap://certserver.pgp.com for Secure Communication.