Article delegate-en/3138 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Access Denied 502 - NNTP
21 Feb 2006 15:56:42 GMT Adam Engel <ptafabdyi-a3dey5o3velr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am actually having this problem yet again. Server had to be
reformatted and configurations were not saved. I cannot locate the
response to this issue.  Do you have the response that was sent to me,
or can re-explain it to me?  I am using the latest version of delegated

Thanks,
Adam

--

Adam Engel