Article delegate-en/3128 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] POP Proxy peculiarity
10 Feb 2006 12:40:28 GMT Andrew Shika <ph4fabdyi-xgv6ctlt4ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

Delegetate is a fine piece of software. I have configured an HTTP,SMTP and SOCKS proxy fine but i came acroess this problem when I tried to configure the POP proxy:

The users have usernames in the format : user@host.. Initialy I configured Delegate like this
delagated -P110 server=pop  MOUNT=" * pop://servername/*".
This did not work as delegate used the host part of the email to connect to the rmeote POP server so I tried fater i re-read the docs to have a default server for a specific user
delegated -P110 server=pop MOUNT=" user  pop://servername/*"
Delegate strangle, after this modification and other  mount options that rewrite the target host server, still uses the host part of user@host to connect to the target server.

How can i resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Shika