Article delegate-en/3048 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: IPV6 support
09 Aug 2005 17:01:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Sandro Latini" <pdufqbdyi-re5dixw3ohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |i'm testing Delegate alpha 9.0.4 for ipv6 and i think is working very fine.
 |I'm using an ipv6 tunnelling with sixxs (www.sixxs.net) and i have a my /48
 |class. When i have started delegated (i'm using it over VPN at my job) i
 |could see ipv6 page, but it's using the first ipv6 address, that is my end
 |point to sixxs and not the address binded to my /48 class on eth0. Is it any
 |solution? I have read documentation and i didn't find anything about it (i
 |think). I'm very happy for ipv6 support! Good work! :)

When you have multiple interface on the host of DeleGate, and you need
to specify an interface, with address xxxx for example, it can be done
as this for the incomming port,

  -Pxxxx:port

and as this for the outgoing port

  SRCIF=xxxx