Article delegate-en/3046 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] IPV6 support
09 Aug 2005 13:56:30 GMT "Sandro Latini" <pdufqbdyi-cgcyfept6b3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
i'm testing Delegate alpha 9.0.4 for ipv6 and i think is working very fine.
I'm using an ipv6 tunnelling with sixxs (www.sixxs.net) and i have a my /48
class. When i have started delegated (i'm using it over VPN at my job) i
could see ipv6 page, but it's using the first ipv6 address, that is my end
point to sixxs and not the address binded to my /48 class on eth0. Is it any
solution? I have read documentation and i didn't find anything about it (i
think). I'm very happy for ipv6 support! Good work! :)

Sandro