Article delegate-en/3043 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] ftp ssl/tls firewall problem
03 Aug 2005 13:07:23 GMT "Javi " <p4ifqbdyi-re5dixw3ohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

 Hello

 I have a ftp server in localhost (proftpd it supports explicit TLS/SSL
 encription) and giptables firewall on the same machine, when i connect
 from outside in clear ftp everything is ok, but when configuring SSL/TLS
 passive client connections, data transfers are stopped by firewall
 ip_conntrack_ftp is unable to follow encripted connections.

 Is there any way to solve this problem using delegate?
 should i setup delegate doing ssl job and set ftp server non -ssl?

 sorry I'm a bit confused on how to face this problem.

 Thanks in advance for your great tool.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm