Article delegate-en/3042 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
03 Aug 2005 13:03:43 GMT "Javi " <p4ifqbdyi-re5dixrruhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello

I have a ftp server in localhost (proftpd it supports explicit TLS/SSL
encription) and giptables firewall on the same machine, when i connect
from outside in clear ftp everything is ok, but when configuring SSL/TLS
passive client connections, data transfers are stopped by firewall
ip_conntrack_ftp is unable to follow encripted connections.

Is there any way to solve this problem using delegate?
should i setup delegate doing ssl job and set ftp server non -ssl?

sorry I'm a bit confused on how to face this problem.

Thanks in advance for your great tool.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm