Article delegate-en/3041 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] gateway for sftp/SSH over HTTP (Re: Support for SFTP protocol)
31 Jul 2005 01:42:49 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

I implemented a gateway from HTTP client to sftp/SSH server too.
It can be used with MOUNT like this:

  % delegated -v -P8080 SERVER=http MOUNT="/* sftp://SftpServer/*"

With this MOUNT, you can access "sftp://SftpServer/path" as if it is
"http://DeleGate:8080/path".  To reduce the overhead by repetitive
connection to sftp/SSH server, an active session to sftp/SSH server,
in an active sftp process, is cached and kept alive to be reused.
The pre-release version of DeleGate including this extension has been
uploaded as DeleGate/9.0.4-pre2 at
<URL:ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/alpha/>