Article delegate-en/3039 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Support for SFTP protocol
28 Jul 2005 08:34:15 GMT Yair Lenga <p34fqbdyi-hhkpukwrzulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.

Hi,

I looking for an application that can translate between ftp and sftp
protocol (secure ftp, part of the ssh pacakge). I noticed that delegate
can handle many protocols, but sftp is not listed.

I will appreciate any information on how to sftp module for Delegate.

Thanks
Yair Lenga