Article delegate-en/3 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and SSL
06 Aug 1998 14:15:38 GMT Ron Boles <pamaabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
eXpress software design

Greetings from Melbourne Australia,

I am evaluating DELEGATE and SSLWAY to facilitate HTTPS/SSL form processing
in the following environment:-
- O/S  ... windows95
- SERVER ...omni httpd (non ssl) (24.192.14.217) (express.dynip.com)

I anticipate having Delegate translate https  into http and reverse.

Only a small percentage of pages served will be secure however
I would like to capture credit card details from a secure client html form
using netscape4 or i4 browser

I have developed an options (configuration) file 'sslopts.txt' which
I have Delegate load upon starting.

//-----------------------------------------------------
-P443
-v
DGROOT="d:\delegate"
CACHEDIR="d:\delegate\cache"
FCL="sslway -ac"
SERVER="https://24.192.14.217:443"
MOUNT="/* http://24.192.14.217:80/*"
INVITE="*:*:*"
PERMIT="http:24.192.14.217:*"
REMITTABLE=http
ADMIN="pamaabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org"
LOGDIR="d:\delegate"
LOGFILE=run.log
OWNER="express.dynip.com"

I would like to get some feedback from Yutaka or any other
knowledgable person on my configuration.

Sincere thanks
Ron Boles
pamaabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org  (24.192.14.217)