Article delegate-en/2982 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: news proxy cannot cashe ?
22 Jun 2005 01:03:01 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "damir" <pbmfqbdyi-ktwgyordbmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |So everything is work but delegate cannot cache news mesages ... under dir
 |cashe delegate cannot create directories ...
 |it is look that is not posible to create directorie
 |nttp/news.readfreenews.net:120  etc...
 |
 |I was try to manualy create dir news.readfreenews.net-120  but it is also
 |not work ...
 |Any idea how to call dir so that delegate start to create other directories
 |and cashe messages?

Your LOGFILE is expected to have recorded the reason or hints of
the error.  Running DeleGate with "-vd" and "-W" options will make
the log more detailed.

If you are making some restriction on disk accesses, it might be
helpful to change the disk drive for the DeleGate to another drive.
Or if you are running the DeleGate under non-Administrator, it
might be helpful to run it as the Administrator.