Article delegate-en/2980 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] configuration question
15 Jun 2005 07:32:57 GMT "randall kippen" <puqfqbdyi-j73qrjjcemlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

We are using DeleGate as our proxy, but some software
that we are using that maintains a persistent connection
to a server outside of our network keeps getting
disconnected.

How should DeleGate be configured so that it doesn't
drop connections?

Keep up the good work!

Thank-you,

Randall

P.S. If my question is too general, please let me know and I'll
try to be more specific.