Article delegate-en/2979 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem with cookies with delegate...
14 Jun 2005 13:46:16 GMT "Justin Grewe" <puefqbdyi-a3dey5jxvelr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I had wrote you an email earlier about a site that is causing problems
because they require that cookies are able to be used with the proxy.
Im using this product at berea college and we have one site that we need
this to work with.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin Grewe