Article delegate-en/2977 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem with a cookie-based site...
09 Jun 2005 18:37:39 GMT "Justin Grewe" <puefqbdyi-znqnbun5oylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
Im trying to connect through delegate with a cookie based site, here is
the command I am using to start delegate:

delegate -f -v -P81 PROXY=proxy.berea.edu:8080 ADMIN="admin@berea.."
MOUNT="/http/* http://*"

I have also tried the RELAY=proxy,delegate method to get to this site
without success.  Here is the page:

http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/berea?id=berea&db=BioRC&ccheck=1.

I have also just tried to use http://infotrac.galegroup.com

Without success.

I have looked on your support and manuals, and have found someone ask
the same question as I, dealing with the New York Times website and not
being able to connect with delegate because of the site's cookie
feature.  However, everything that was suggested to that guy, I have
tried without success.

Any help would be appreciated.