Article delegate-en/2969 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: java redirect with AUTHORIZER
05 Jun 2005 22:50:27 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "James Brooks" <ppufqbdyi-rn3efjmgyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Here is the fix I have found so far:
 |delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
 |PERMIT="http:firstsearch.oclc.org/*:*"
 |PERMIT="http:www.berea.edu:www.berea.edu" MOUNT="/WebZ/*
 |http://firstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/*" AUTHORIZER=ftp.berea.edu/21
 |
 |So then I mounted the /WebZ/* part of the url on the return as
 |http://firstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/*
 |This seems to work fine, but it will only work if the returning java
 |script has WebZ returned.  Is there a better work around?

A URL in a response messasge which matches with a right-hand URL
pattern of a MOUNT parameter will be rewritten.  A URL which not
matches any of such pattern will not be rewritten.
So you need to add a MOUNT to cover any URL pattern in a response
messeage to be rewritten.

 MOUNT="/X/* http://serverA/X/*"
 MOUNT="/Y/* http://serverA/Y/*"
 MOUNT="/Z/* http://serverA/Z/*"

But it is natural and easy in usual to make a single MOUNT onto
the top of the server like this.

 MOUNT="/A/* http://serverA/*"

 |Now the url:
 |http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch.oclc.org/done=referer;dbna
 |me=WorldCat;FSIP
 |works with above fix and even uses AUTHORIZER...

Sorry but I could not understand what this means.  Why you see /-_-
with explicit MOUNT ?