Article delegate-en/2967 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] java redirect with AUTHORIZER
03 Jun 2005 15:33:39 GMT "James Brooks" <ppufqbdyi-re5dixromxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I'm sorry but I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly.
Here is the problem:
If I use this command.
delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
URICONV=where:any

And try the following url:
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch.oclc.org/done=referer;dbna
me=WorldCat;FSIP
and after the java redirect it comes back as this:
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch
.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPrefs?entityjsdetect=:javascript=true:screensize=large:
sessionid=sp07sw02-43326-e9ijmf2c-500fvk:entitypagenum=1:0

Now if you look at the second url you will notice
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-......
When the url should have been http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-.....
There are two www.berea.edu:81  It seems that when the java script does
the redirect that the original url of http://www.berea.edu:81/-_- is
posted back to the delegate service. Now this works fine for the
command:
delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
URICONV=where:any

but anytime I try to use a MOUNT command like this:
delegate -f -v -P81 MOUNT="/http/* http://*" ADMIN="admin@berea.."
RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:* URICONV=where:any
OR
delegate -f -v -P81 MOUNT="/http/* http://*" ADMIN="admin@berea.."
URICONV=where:any

with this url:
http://www.berea.edu:81/http/firstsearch.oclc.org/done=referer;dbname=Wo
rldCat;FSIP
I get the following url back:
http://www.berea.edu:81/http/www.berea.edu:81/http/firstsearch.oclc.org/
WebZ/FSPrefs?entityjsdetect=:javascript=true:screensize=large:sessionid=
sp07sw02-58786-e9ik1qaw-4asp75:entitypagenum=1:0
which then causes delegate to through error:
"
URL is unknown or in syntax error
Your request:
/http/www.berea.edu:81/http/firstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPrefs?entityjsde
tect=:javascript=true:screensize=large:sessionid=sp07sw02-58786-e9ik1qaw
-4asp75:entitypagenum=1:0
"

OR even if I try this command:
delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
URICONV=where:any AUTHORIZER=ftp.berea.edu/21
(notice this is the same command that was if you leave off the
AUTHORIZER=ftp.berea.edu/21)

With this url:
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch.oclc.org/done=referer;dbna
me=WorldCat;FSIP
I get a loop that keeps asking for username / password but never
accepts.
Yet this url with the above command works fine:
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://www.google.com
it will ask for username / password once and then works fine.

The problem might be occurring at the url rewrite when sent back to the
client. The rewrite does not notice that the url posted back to the
client should not have originating server in the url twice.

James Brooks
1-859-985-3413
Network Engineer
Berea College