Article delegate-en/2964 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] java redirect with AUTHORIZER
02 Jun 2005 13:54:17 GMT "James Brooks" <ppufqbdyi-re5dixw3ohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

The current line works with sites that have java redirects.

delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
URICONV=where:any

but this will not:

delegate -f -v -P81 ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY=proxy,delegate:*:*:*
URICONV=where:any AUTHORIZER=ftp.berea.edu/21

When I use this line the site with the java redirect goes into a loop
that keeps asking for username and password, but then never accepts any
username and password.

This is not happening to all sites that java redirects but it does
happen to most of our library sites that create a session id with the
java redirect.

For example if I use
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch.oclc.org/done=referer;dbna
me=WorldCat;FSIP
The url will then turn into
http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://www.berea.edu:81/-_-http://firstsearch
.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPrefs?entityjsdetect=:javascript=true:screensize=large:
sessionid=sp05sw05-56268-e9h1t0e8-7n0znm:entitypagenum=1:0

If you notice after the redirect the url has two www.berea.edu:81 inside
of it.  Is this where the problem might be?

James Brooks
1-859-985-3413
Network Engineer
Berea College