Article delegate-en/2962 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate running as https service
02 Jun 2005 03:20:10 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 06/02/05(11:05) you "James Brooks" <James_Brooks@berea..> wrote
in <_A2961@delegate-en.ML_>
 |-Fsslway:FSV:https" ADMIN="admin@berea.." RELAY="proxy,delegate:*:*:*"
 |URICONV=where:any
 |On my windows xp service pack 2 machine I get the following log and no
 |web page.

I nealy hate M$Win and strongly recommend you to use DeleGate on a Unix :p
DeleGate on Win32 lacks many features which are usually available on Unix.
I think almost only one recommendable software selled by M$ is "VirtualPC
on Windows".  You can run any Unix like Linux on Windows using VirtualPC,
even if you need to continue to use Windows by some reason (I don't have
such reason).

But anyway, I uploaded the Win32 binary of the 9.0.3-pre9 with the patch I
shown in the previous mail, at ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/alpha/