Article delegate-en/2953 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate running as https service
01 Jun 2005 22:21:21 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "James Brooks" <ppufqbdyi-hhkpukwrzulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I have also noticed that I can't get sites to work that redirect to
 |https.
 |Example:
 |
 |http://delegate:81/-_-http://mail.berea.edu
 |
 |gets redirected to http://delegate:81/-_-https://mail.berea.edu but this
 |does not work.
 |
 |I have read the manual for the use of sslway and even downloaded all the
 |sslway files but just can't seem to get this to work.

You need to specify inserting the SSLway filter for HTTPS server as this:

  CMAP=sslway:FSV:https

I noticed that the dynamically linked SSLway with context/session cache
in the latest versions after 9.0.2 have some trouble when used in
multiple parameters.  So you had better to try it with 9.0.1 or prior.