Article delegate-en/28 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help, I am a new to delegate..
12 Aug 1998 10:51:23 GMT Livhu Tshisikule <pdqaabdyi-xg5asedq4ulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research

Hi,

I am very interested in delegate, so I have decided to test.
Unfortunately I am having some problems . I want to setup delegate to
proxy all hhtp and ftp from the internal network to the internet, can
you please give me some clues on how to do this. Is is a good idea to
use a proxy server as a replace for a static IP filtering fire wall.

I am very new to network security, but I have a bit of knowledge of
using ipfw on FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance
Livhu