Article delegate-en/2708 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to use delegate as an authenticating telnet proxy ?
21 Jul 2004 14:43:26 GMT "Sunil S" <psqfabdyi-a3dey5jxvelr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I needed to let a few users connect to a telnet server in our private
network from Internet. Before the user gets the challenge from the real
server, I wanted them to first authenticate to the telnet proxy.

If I run (after adding users to -telnet with -Fauth)

delegate -P2323 SERVER=telnet://real-server ADMIN=me@mydomain..
AUTHORIZER=-telnet:* RELIABLE="-a/*"

clients get thrown out with log message "not reliable".  I did not find a
suitable "AUTH=" option to be used in this scenario (for telnet proxying).

Can you please tell me if it is possible to use delegate to meet my
requirement and if so how to go about it?

Regards

Sunil

NRIs ! http://go.msnserver.com/IN/52616.asp FREE money transfers to India.