Article delegate-en/2700 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How force hosts to authenticate
02 Jul 2004 09:52:26 GMT "Salvatore Tarallo \(starallo\)" <prafabdyi-e6yeroaerylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,
I gave it a try and indeed the connmap on AUTHORIZER is now working but
I'm facing another problem:
1) an authentication request pops up for some sites (delegate.org is of
them) even if it is excluded in the AUTHORIZER parameter

2) Using multiple connmaps on a single AUTHORIZER parameter or multiple
AUTHORIZER with a connmap each doesn't work.
In the first case delegate doesn't start up (no err msg is logged to
console in verbose mode), in the second case, authentication is prompted
for all sites.

Cheers,
Sal