Article delegate-en/2699 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How force hosts to authenticate
02 Jul 2004 08:04:37 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 07/02/04(16:35) you "Salvatore Tarallo \(starallo\)" <starallo@cisco..> wrote
in <_A2698@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Thanks Yutaka for the prompt support on this one. Could you please give
 |me an idea on when to expect the fix to make it into your next binary
 |build as I'm not too familiar with the release schedule ?

A few minutes ago, I uploaded the latest pre-release version of
DeleGate/8.9.6-pre8 including the patch at
ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/
together with the Win32 binary version "dg8_9_6-pre8.zip".
But I strongly recommend you to use DeleGate on Unix, because
poring of DeleGate onto Win32 is not so complete.