Article delegate-en/2696 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How force hosts to authenticate
01 Jul 2004 17:40:08 GMT "Salvatore Tarallo \(starallo\)" <prafabdyi-rcwevef6oulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I'm running the latest delegate under Win2k.
Eveything seems to work fine with the exception of the
authentication/authorization.
My objective is to have all access via http to sites only allowed with
an authentication with the exception of specific sites.
I went through the manual and the other posts to no avail.
I could successful force proxy authentication using
AUTHORIZER="-list{test:test}" but it doesn't seem to work if I add a
connMap parameter.
For example I tried : AUTHORIZER="-list{test:test}:http:*.com:*"  with
the intent of requesting an authentication for all clients accessing any
.com site but no authentication is triggered.
Am I on the right way ?

Cheers,
Sal