Article delegate-en/2695 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate Socks client and Linux
01 Jul 2004 02:52:41 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 06/30/04(21:57) you Zoubir Yacoubi <Zoubir_Yacoubi@ibm..> wrote
in <_A2694@delegate-en.ML_>
 |In my organization we want to use Delegate as a socks server for ldap
 |protocol and we need socks client on ldap client which is installaed on
 |Linux boxe.
 |My question is : is it possible to have Delegate ldap socks client fon
 |Linux boxe?

DeleGate can work as a SOCKS server.  Also it can work as a SOCKS client.
SOCKS protocol can relay any application protocol on TCP including LDAP.
DeleGate works on any Unix including Linux.