Article delegate-en/2694 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate Socks client and Linux
30 Jun 2004 12:57:53 GMT Zoubir Yacoubi <pqefabdyi-re5dixw3ohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
In my organization we want to use Delegate as a socks server for ldap
protocol and we need socks client on ldap client which is installaed on
Linux boxe.
My question is : is it possible to have Delegate ldap socks client fon
Linux boxe?

Bonne réception / Regards

Zoubir YACOUBI
Architecte Sécurité Infrastructure
ITS - IBM Global Services
GSM.  06.74.40.45.80
Fax +30 0 00 00 00 0f
email zoubir_yacoubi@ibm..

                      feedback@delegate
                      .org (Yutaka             To:       feedback@delegate.org
                      Sato)                    cc:       Zoubir Yacoubi/France/IBM@IBMFR
                                               Subject:  Re: [DeleGate-En] Delegate Socks client and Linux
                      29/00/0000 00:01
                      Please respond to
                      feedback

On 06/29/04(23:08) you Zoubir Yacoubi <Zoubir_Yacoubi@ibm..> wrote
in <OF793B323F.CB446A0F-ONC1256EC2.004D56BB-C1256EC2.004D7D8C@fr.ibm.com>
 |is a Delegate socks client is disponible for linux boxe (Red Hat
 |distribution)?

As far as I know, there is nothing special in Linux about DeleGate.
DeleGate is distributed as a source program which can be compiled
and executed on any platform.