Article delegate-en/2512 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate to listen for htttp or https?
26 Dec 2003 05:52:16 GMT "Jonathan Horne" <p2aeqbdyi-re5dixtlohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

i am trying to have delegate communicate with my webmin server inside my
firewall.  webmin is encrypted with ssl on port 10000, my delegate listens
on port 1250.  im sure im missing the smallest/simplest detail, but im
pulling what little hair i have left out trying to make delegate speak ssl
to my webmin server on port 10000.  delegate to http is easy.. delegate to
https is easy... but delegate to https:10000 is killing me!!

i have successfully made the sslway described on your ssl page.  if i
could see an example of how my goal would be achieved, i would be
extremely greatful.