Article delegate-en/2351 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] client needs to make request to https://
23 Jul 2003 17:26:58 GMT "J. T. Fuller" <pf4eqbdyi-rn3efjo2yhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Delegate works great for me until I need to make a request to delegate
using https://.

When I make the request using http://, everything works fine, it will even
pass the request through to the destination using https://, but when I make
a request to Delegate using https:// in the browser, Delegate does not
catch the request.  How do I make this happen?  I have tried every
combination possible, that I know of, using the admin guide and have come
up empty handed.

Regards,

J. T. Fuller