Article delegate-en/2347 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: AW: [DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En] DeleGate as Origin FTP
16 Jul 2003 17:33:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <_A2346@delegate-en.ML_>
on 07/16/03(21:52:20)
you Jani Radovan <pc4eqbdyi-rn3efjo2yhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Thanks for the patch, but I do need to support anonymous users, however
 |I could solve my problems in another way, but now I have another question.

The patch is for non-anonymous users.  You don't need the patch for
anonymous users.

 |When I'm using your delegate as FTP proxy, is it possible to specify the
 |DATA FTP port range, which will DeleGate use for data connection with
 |clients? If not, is there any exact rule, how DeleGate choose this ports?

SRCIF="*:8020-8120:ftp-data" // use a port number in the specified range
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#SRCIF>