Article delegate-en/2334 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Pb with change from DG7.9.5 to DG8.5.5
08 Jul 2003 17:48:31 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/02/03(21:12) you "Kai Szymaniak" <pb4eqbdyi-a3dey5mhvelr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2319@delegate-en.ML_>
 |-vv -P8082 MOUNT= /*https://dhost.x.y/* DGROOT=c:\SSLPROX
 |                              FSV=sslway -cert certificate.pem -pass
 |pass:certificate SSLTUNNEL=x.y.z.q.:port
 |                              HOSTS=dhost.x.y/ip.add.re.ss
 |Has anything changed in the parameters I use from 7.9.5 to 8.5.5?
 |Do you have any opinion why my proxy doesen't identify himself?

I think that comparing LOGFILEs of your 7.9.5 and 8.5.5 and finding
difference between them will give us great hints.