Article delegate-en/23 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and Mail
10 Aug 1998 20:26:15 GMT "Julie Schenck" <pbaaabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi ,
	I have a situation where an external office needs to get mail from the
internal server. The employees connect to a ISP and then telnet through the
firewall. The question that I need answered is , would it be possible to
have mail go through the firewall from the server and to their PC through MS
Exchange or Netscape?