Article delegate-en/2298 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP mediation
20 Jun 2003 04:49:26 GMT "Ng S. T. Chong" <p2ieabdyi-ytjem447qmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

>  |For what I need it does the job although  I don't really
> need to have all  |the links rewritten.  All I need in my
> context is to have every url  |activation to carry a constant
> prefix, e.g., http://delegate..../
>
> Do you have any idea to set such prefix for every URL without
> rewriting? By the way, could you tell me the reason why you
> need such prefixing ?

In my solution I insert the base href tag in the original document.
I need it to overcome the default security policy that prohibits
communication between client side code supplied by two different
domains.

Perhaps a lighter version of delegate is what we need.

Regards, -Ng