Article delegate-en/2297 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP mediation
19 Jun 2003 17:17:40 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/19/03(21:42) you "Ng S. T. Chong" <p2ieabdyi-fjxi26ffzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2295@delegate-en.ML_>
 |As you pointed out dynamically generated URLs are at the heart of the
 |problem.   Unfortunately, increasingly many sites are moving towards this
 |direction. Take for instance the popular Google search engine.

Whether or not URLs are dynamically generated does not affect the problem.
The problem is where the generated URLs are embedded.  HTTP header and
some HTML tags (like Location or HREF) do syntactically define where
URLs are, but JavaScript does not have syntax to indicate where URLs are.

 |For what I need it does the job although  I don't really need to have all
 |the links rewritten.  All I need in my context is to have every url
 |activation to carry a constant prefix, e.g., http://delegate..../

Do you have any idea to set such prefix for every URL without rewriting?
By the way, could you tell me the reason why you need such prefixing ?