Article delegate-en/2291 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] LDAP chaining using DeleGate possible?
17 Jun 2003 17:02:55 GMT Steven Ng <p6meabdyi-fjxi26hzzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Sato san and to everyone who have used DeleGate,

I'm trying to get Delegate to act as a "standard" LDAP
proxy for 2
Active Directory servers.  Basically, to my LDAP
client, it would just talk
to the DeleGate server while the DeleGate server will
check with Active
Directory (1) and if not successful ie. object not
found etc., will
then go on to try Active Directory (2).

Has anyone done something like this?

Thanks for considering my question - any comment is
welcome!

=====
Steven Ng
p6meabdyi-fjxi26hzzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org
"When all of your decisions are based on economics, you end up
with a sameness of vision. You're not taking the risks, you're
not exploiting the passions of your creators. You're
manufacturing product for a huge vending machine." - TV producer Steven Bochco

http://sbc.yahoo.com